If you're trying to lose weight, check out this list of super foods that supposedly burn fat. Of course, none of them are that appetizing, but you knew that.
1. Something called Kefir. It's a kind of drinkable yogurt that breaks down food better. Sauerkraut and pickled vegetables work the same way.
2. Salmon. Scientists say that it somehow prevents fat accumulation around your mid-section.
3. Walnuts. Because they activate fat-burning.
4. Quinoa. It's the new 'it' grain . . . whatever that means. It prevents bloating and gives you energy.
5. Sardines. They have a ton of Omega-3 fatty acids, which are apparently amazing for you.
6. Kale. It's supposed to reduce the stress in your body.
7. Brown rice. It somehow PREVENTS fat storage.
8. Green tea. Experts claim you should have it at 4 p.m., and it'll rev up your metabolism for hours.